Very Short,Very Smart Resume
Welcome to Rezoomex
Rezoomex is a service rendered using the SAAS (Software as a service) model. It addresses some problems that are typically faced by an IT recruiter.
- Hiring managers often ask for more choice to improve the probability of finding a match. On the contrary it results in more screening and interviews but not necessarily better quality hiring.
- Some hiring cycles take too long because hiring managers don't find anyone suitable- may be they need to lower the bar. May be they are looking for the impossible. Earlier they discover it the better.
- Hiring managers don't articulate every factor that could influence selection or rejection- but they do clearly identify suitable candidates.
- Candidates write long, verbose and hyped up resumes frustrating the hiring managers who eventually discover that candidates don't measure up to what their profiles say.
- Recruiters can't ask even basic technical questions to weed out obviously unsuitable candidates.
- "A Rezoomex" is a short , objective summary of the resume in less than 500 characters. It saves the recruiters' and the hiring managers' time and effort. We use our own ontology to extract information using a well tested text processing algorithm.
- "Rezoomii" is not just the plural of "Rezoomex" but a list ranked based on the suitability score. Suitability scores for all the resumes for a given job description are computed automatically. We use Kanaban principles and limit the number of candidates in process to top three.
- Our technical quiz game allows rest of the candidates to challenge the top rankers. This game validates the candidates' claims.